My favourite LOST moment?
There’s so many!
- Charlie’s death always kills me
- Any of the reunion scenes from ‘The End’
- Sun and Jin’s death scene
- Sawyer strangling Anthony Cooper in the brig
- The Kahana blowing up
- Locke’s death scene, being strangled by Ben
- "John Locke told me to stay"
- Jack and MIB’s fight on the cliff side
- The montage of the survivors boarding the plane in Exodus.
- The reveal that Locke was in a wheelchair
I feel there are some small, intimate moments that I’ve forgotten but there’s a handful. It’s impossible to pick just one!
Saywer moment. Hmm. Well my favourite one liner from him is “Oh look, there’s my favourite leaf”. That was hilarious. I might have to say when he tells Jack that he met his father in a bar in Sydney. Seeing Sawyer act really nice to someone he had disliked and had a grudge against for their time on the island was really something. Nice Sawyer is nice but you don’t get that without jerk Sawyer.
Thanks for the questions!